Neugart USA Corp. is always on the lookout for qualified and committed employees.
If you find a suitable opening, we look forward to receiving your application. Otherwise, unsolicited applications are also welcome.
Please include a cover letter and a resume or CV for all applications. Applications are accepted via email, fax or mail. Please do not inquire via telephone.
Applications by email can only be received and considered in PDF format.
+1 980 299-9800
Include on cover page:
Attention: Human Resources Department
RE: [Position Title}
Human Resources Department
Neugart USA Corporation
14325 South Lakes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
Type: Part-time (20h/w)
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent education level
- Prepare parts for work orders to be assembled
- Assemble gearboxes and pre-assemblies according to assembly instructions
- Assemble and supply of products in a timely manner
- Perform visual check and manual spinning-test of assembled gearboxes
- Regular check and maintenance of assembly tools and equipment
- Report damages or deviations of tools, equipment, etc. to supervisor
- Ability to handle small parts
- Data entry / computer skills
- Paying high attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Being able to perform repetitive tasks
Do you see yourself in this position? Send in your application, including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.