Neugart USA Corp. is always on the lookout for qualified and committed employees.
If you find a suitable opening, we look forward to receiving your application. Otherwise, unsolicited applications are also welcome.
Please include a cover letter and a resume or CV for all applications. Applications are accepted via email, fax or mail. Please do not inquire via telephone.
Applications by email can only be received and considered in PDF Format.
+1 980 299-9800
Include on cover page:
Attention: Human Resources Department
RE: [Position Title}
Human Resources Department
Neugart USA Corporation
14325 South Lakes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Provide commercial and technical quotations
- Offer technical support to customers and customer service
- Application engineering, calculate and size gearboxes based on customer project requirements
- Trouble shooting gearbox related problems by phone and on-site
- Technical outside sales support for our sales partner
- Provide product training to customers
- Review customer requirements and provide application assistance to the customer
- Attend and work at trade shows a couple times per year
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years technical sales experience (in the field of servo-motion technology preferred)
- Mechanical and/or electrical engineering degree preferred
- Driven, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP systems (preferred)
- German language skills a plus, but certainly not required
- Willingness to travel, incl. overnight travel (up to 50%)
Please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail.
Neugart USA Corp.
14325 South Lakes Drive, Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone: +1 980 299-9800, Fax: +1 980 299-9799