NCP – The Neugart Calculation Program
Our calculating software is the Neugart Calculation Program (NCP). It provides the foundation for designing the planetary gearbox for a complete drivetrain. In just a few minutes, you can configure the appropriate combination of motor and gearbox based on the entered application data. Your application therefore becomes cost and energy efficient.
In the background, a complex software routine calculates all parameters for your whole drive train. Despite this complex process, the tool is easy to use: The NCP user interface presents a clear intuitive structure.
You can choose from various applications like racks and pinions, spindles, belts, conveyors, rotary tables, slider cranks and winders. The relevant application parameters need only be transferred to the predefined application masks. Our comprehensive database lists details for over 11,000 motors from all of the customary manufacturers. It comes fully integrated in the software.
All parameters are visualized in real time, and you can easily compare similar drive components with each other. The NCP lets you generate all of the relevant information and data that you need for your drive. We’ll be pleased to provide you with the NCP free of charge.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Transparent dimensioning – input and output values at a glance
- Free of charge for you (as a Neugart customer or prospective)
- Offline mode – Design without internet access and administrator rights
- Easy to input data despite highly complex applications
- Shorter input times thanks to extensive database containing over 11,000 motors
- Extensive technical documentation for all calculating steps
- Reliability based on plausibility checks of all entered values
- Multilingual Support – Seven different screen languages to choose from
- Online access to dimension sheets and CAD files for the selected products